Academia remains cautious about security in adopting cloud computing models. Putting data on someone public storage or running software on someone else’s CPU can trigger fears of data loss, phishing, botnet and more.
Join us for an online workshop featuring high-level presentations, demos and discussion on techniques to address the security concerns of NRENs and institutions.
When? June 30, 10:00-12:00 (CEST)
Where? Zoom Meeting Room:
Join Zoom Meeting
(more details to registrants will follow)
- Welcome and Introduction
- Fundamental of Cloud Security: Eyal Estrin
- Security Baseline for NRENs: Michael Schmidt
- Cloud Security Checklist (GÈANT Cloud and Security teams)
- Data Classification Tool: Slavko Gajin
- Ask the Expert Q&A
- Wrap-Up / Open Discussion
Ask the Expert
Take this opportunity to ask your question and we will get our Cloud Security experts on the case. Enter your question here:
We will feature several of the queries in the Agenda (with your consent). All inquiries will be addressed privately by team members.